Spring tide .... ....

 

17th October 2020 (Saturday)     10.30 .... it’s a beautiful morning but it is

Spring tide.

cold (not as cold as it’s going to be tomorrow apparently).

The paper run has been half done;    I ran out of battery power for the camera.   Usually I am sooper efficient’ when it comes to charging the batteries, but didn’t that last time obviously.    The first battery should be about fully charged now;   I’ll have a cuppa then go up to Chapel Green to finish off the ‘paper run’.


17.30     The wind dropped away in the afternoon so I went to Chapel Green for some exercise after spending most of the afternoon pottering about with the bookshelves.     My word the villages are busy;   I don’t know if it was day trippers, or folk here on holiday, but


it’s good to see people out enjoying themselves, but lets hope that's not a double edged sword the way things are with the virus just now.    We’ve been lucky, living in our own little East Neuk bubble up until now;  and, if we're all careful, I see no reason why it shouldn't remain that way.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....