Bright and breezy ....

 

9th October 2020 (Friday)     07.00 .... There’s a brisk breeze bringing a bit of


wind chill, but other than that it’s a lovely start to, w hat is forecast to be, a bonnie (but breezy) day.    I’m going to have a cuppa before going for the paper.  

11.00    Everything is where it should be this morning..... but it is cold in the stiff North-westerly breeze.    You’ll have surmised that I have been for the paper, and have checked out the harbour (the boats come out next week) but have yet to go to Chapel Green.   I’ll do that once the air is warmer.    The broon bucket has just been emptied so I can do some gardening again.   We can take stuff to the recycling depot at Pittenweem but you have to make an appointment so I’m just using the ‘broon bucket’ ... and the other ones as necessary.

21.00       It has been a nice day although the cold wind meant having to wrap up well.  After the wind had moderated a bit (later in the afternoon), I went down to the beach (wrapped up well) for a wee bit o’ exercise:  it had been too windy, and cold, for me to go out on the bike again, so I never did get up to Chapel Green.     The lassie on the weather forecast said that the temperature is going to be below average, for this time of year, for the next few days.

This afternoon.

One of the postcard albums was delivered today;  the other two will probably turn up tomorrow.    They will definitely do the job.... I’ll have to order some more.... though I will need one that takes a bigger size of postcard.     This is a really fascinating project for the winter.   Winter? .... that reminds me;  I get my flu jab on Monday..... at Ladywalk (Anstruther).   Having just looked up the forecast for Monday it looks like there’s the chance of showers;  I had thought of mooring the car down at the ‘arbour and wandering (slowly) up to Ladywalk (with the camera).   I’ll have to wait and see just ‘iggzactly’ what the weather is on Monday before I do that.

Tomorrow’s weather is going to be a repeat of today’s (more or less) for us;  that’s good

Ferry Road.

because, although cool, the sky could be interesting.    I don’t have to wait in for the delivery because it’s the Royal Mail,... and delivered by the  ‘postie’.    Mind you, if it’s windy and cauld I’ll probably be hanging around Ivy anyway;  doing Soduko’s in the Hutte.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....