Peaceful start to the day .....

 

21st October 2020 (Wednesday)      08.30 ..... It’s a nice, quiet, still kind of


morning but there’s not much of a breeze to dry the washing that’s on the line.   It’s doubtful if it will dry very much at all, but at least it will get an airing.    Sunny spells, with rain showers later, is the weather forecast.    I’ll have another cuppa before going  for the paper. 

 17.00     What an absolutely cracker of a day this has been;   yes, the sky has  clouded over in the past couple of hours, and it is probably going to rain.... but... hey ho .... wasn’t it a gorgeous day before the clouds came over.

It took me nearly an hour and a half to get the paper this morning... and I never left the villages.    The villages look good all the time, but this morning there was something ( I don’t know what) that made everywhere look even bonnier than usual.   I went round the villages in 201 clicks, and only ‘dumped’ 11 that were slight OOF.   Oh I really enjoyed myself.   The villages are busy, with people wandering about all over the place;   I’m lovin’ it.


I have done some ‘work’ today, having made a chicken casserole,... ending up with four ‘ready meals’ for the freezer, and one for lunch today.    It hasn’t all been ‘play’.     My next task indoors is to fill up all the postcard albums I have so that I know how many I need to finish the job.    I’m not in a hurry to get this done;  it’s a rainy day  job.   I sort them out (the postcards) into bundles of  ‘been through the mail service’ or ‘haven’t been through the mail service’:  that’s a job I do when watching the tele in the evening.   It’s hard work being ‘me’.



20.00     The washing I hung out didn’t quite dry, but it was dry enough to iron and is now ironed and dangling in front of the radiator on one of those ‘horse’ things.    It looks like tomorrow morning might be damp, so any biking I do will be in the afternoon.    I might have a ‘lie in’ tomorrow morning..... if it is wet.    There’s plenty to do with the

Tenth tee.

postcards during inclement weather....in fact they should keep me going right through the winter.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....