Bonnie sunrise.....

 

26th October 2020 (Monday)     09.00 .... My word we did have a bonnie


sunrise to start the day;  the “red sky in the morning”  must be ‘warning’ us of  the ‘light rain showers’ mentioned in the forecast.    Of course it could mean the rain that’s forecast to come our way later tomorrow.    No matter, it was a bonnie sunrise.    I plan to go out again in the afternoon.


18.00    The morning was the best part of the day;   unfortunately the afternoon was plagued with heavy squally showers.    I did manage to go out later in the afternoon (at sunset time), in between showers, because squally showers always mean lovely clouds.   It was spitting rain all the time I was on the beach....  but the sky made the effort well worthwhile.    The beach was quiet which was hardly surprising. considering the weather.

The dirty work around the fireplace has been completed;  all I need to do now is add a


shelf, then paint the lot.  I might have paint in the shed but I suspect I’ll have to take trip to B n Q’s (Leven) to get matt black, and a few other bits and bobs.   I may do that tomorrow because the weather forecast isn’t the bonniest; there’s a band of rain coming our way.    Nothing new there;  we have bands of rain nearly every day!






20.30     My word .... I am tired tonight: Right enough I did do a fair amount of work today ....only stopping for breakfast and lunch .... no time for ‘50’.    A mug of hot chocolate, then orf to bed with my book is the ‘plan’ for what little remains of this evening.    I may be tired,  but I am greatly satisfied,  with today’s effort. 
Sunset time.

 

It looks like I will be able to bike for the paper first thing..... the band of rain is forecast to arrive in the early afternoon and increase in intensity during the afternoon/ evening.   Much like today's weather actually.  

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....