Absolutely gorgeous day ....

 

11th October 2020 (Sunday)      16.30 .... my word I have been dilatory

Pinkfoot geese.

today;  this is the first of me getting round to ‘The Hutte’ and I’m apologise for that.    We have a lovely day here and I have been busy.    My breathing is back to normal. I don’t know what was in the air yesterday but it disagreed with me.   That is what allergies do unfortunately.   Anyway things have been totally normal today.

I had a ‘lie in’ and didn’t get out on bed until 07.15..... but was showered, dressed  and ready to go for the paper by 07.40 (ish).   Alistair was busy on his computer so Monica came for their paper this morning .... so we chatted while waiting in the queue.   That was a good start to my day.

From the shop I did my normal ‘paper run’;  down to the harbour, through Elie Estate then home by way of Ferry Road.   One of Donald’s stubble fields had Pinkfoot geese

.... and again.

feeding on it;   I took a few photographs, and was lucky enough to be there when another skein came in to join those already on the ground.   It was a happy, and hungry, boy that arrived home about one and a half hours after he’d set out to get the paper.

Since then I have done a washing which dried and has now been ironed:  I also took time out to do some crosswords and Soduko’s in ‘The Hutte’.... and made ‘mince and tautties’ for the freezer.   I feel in need of a cuppa.

19.30     I’ve had a busy and enjoyable day, with a mix of ‘work’ (not much) and play.   Tomorrow I go to Anstruther for the flu jab:  I had hoped to moor the car at the harbour and walk up to Ladywalk but the forecast says ‘rain’ at that time so I’ll have to take the car to Ladywalk.   I’m wondering if I need anything from ‘The Store’ when I’m in Anstruther?   The original plan was to photograph my way around the harbour then

Busy beach.

wander up to Ladywalk but, as I have already mentioned, that ‘plan’ has been changed.   Having said all that, I’ll see what the weather is doing ‘on the day’;   the rain may miss us and I might be able to have a potter around the harbour.   I’ll play tomorrow by ear;  actually that  might not be the best idea I’ve ever had ....my hearing is bad just now.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....