Peaceful ....

 

7th October 2020 (Tuesday)     10.30 .... I’ve been ‘on the go’ since I got up;


  now I am ready to tackle a Soduko in the Hutte,.... and a cuppa.   

I went to the beach at sunrise time;  it was a gorgeous morning,  but cool.   Cool? .... when I was concentrating on the Eastern sky;   behind me, a few of the ‘Elie Blue Tits Swimmers’ were preparing to tackle Elie Bay..  I don’t know how many ladies eventually went swimming.... but I met another lady heading for the beach when I was coming off the beach.    Our Elie (and Earlsferry) girls are tough.   I felt very weak,... and ready for a cuppa.

After the beach I went to ‘the Store’ to pick up a few messages and give the car wheels a wee bit of exercise.

17.00    I did the wee bit shopping, so now I don’t need to worry as to when the delivery van arrives:   I just need to hang around Ivy until it does.    I’ll get out early for the paper, have a quick circumnavigate of the villages, then potter around the garden.  


There doesn’t appear to be any tracking available with this delivery, all I know is that it left Salisbury yesterday afternoon.

The work I did yesterday caught up with me this afternoon;  I fell sound asleep in The Hutte, for nearly an hour.    Cutting back the Clematis will be tomorrow's job.   Jimmy used to say that, if he did too much one day he would sleep a lot the next.   I thought that was because Jimmy was ‘auld’;  this suggest that I am also ‘auld’.   No, that can’t be ... I feel young again.

20.30    I was going to say that I’ve had a lazy day;  but I did have a busy morning, which included making Cottage Pies for the freezer.   I now need to go to Ardross for mince etc;  but not until after the albums have been delivered.  

I see that the pubs in the Central Belt are closing for two weeks;   if ever anything was self inflicted that was:   and ...two or three weeks after they re-open on the 25th the cases


will start to rise again... you don’t need to be Brahan Seer to work that out.

The forecast is good for tomorrow ;  ‘sunny intervals with a moderate breeze’..... and cool especially when exposed to the wind.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....