Lovely morning ....

 

31st October 2020 (Saturday)      11.00 ....The horrid weather, that has been


forecast for our area, has either, yet to arrive.... or is going to  miss us altogether;  hopefully the latter.  

My word.... I enjoyed myself on the beach this morning.    It was windy, in fact the wind freshened noticeably, from F3 up to F5, while I was on the beach, but it wasn’t cold    Anyway I was happy and wouldn’t notice if it had been cold;  we had a busy sky; 160 ‘clicks’ worth of busy sky.

The fireplace has been painted (finished) and will be allowed to harden for a week before the fire (yet to be bought) is put in place.   The fastest I do things,  nowadays, is when I’m on the bike and that’s because it has a battery!   Oh and I move fairly fast when the kettle has boiled.... which it will have done.   I’m orf to make a cuppa.    Have an enjoyable day.


14.00    It’s turning out to be a bonnie afternoon;  yes we had a wee bit o’ rain earlier, but right now we have sunny spells and a bit o’ wind (F7 or so)... the rain has passed us by.    It’s too windy for me to go out on the bike, but I’m happy doing things in Ivy anyway.   

I am saddened to see that the original, and best James Bond, (‘007’), Sean Connery, has died age 90.    I like to think that a lot of his ‘James Bond’ films will be shown on the tele over the Festive period;   Christmas is going to be ‘different’ this year. 

19.30    Well....  it has been a wildish day but at the rain, when it did arrive, didn’t last long, but the wind most certainly did.    I have had a lazy day physically, but I have been pottering about in Ivy and on the computer.    Tomorrow is going to be slightly quieter though still windy, especially in the afternoon.   I might get out on the bike tomorrow  .... it was far too windy to do that today.    

Things are beginning to be taken seriously, regarding the COVID-19 crisis, with 


England going back to a stricter ’lockdown’ for a month, because the NHS would be unable to cope with the expected rise in numbers if nothing was done.  Does this mean if they shut down November, they will be able to ‘open’ for the December ‘rip off’ season?   It will be interesting to see just how seriously this COVID -19 crisis is being taken.   We live in sad times.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....