Wet ....

 

12th October 2020 (Monday)     08.00 ....  it looks like the camera will be

.... after the rain!

staying in the car when I’m In Anstruther;  the rain is forecast to be with us for most of the day.    It is not a pretty morning .... although it was dry when I got up we now have steady rain, with hardly a breath of wind.   I won’t be going  to the beach until tomorrow by the look of it.

16.00    Well the flu jab was a dawdle.... but it was raining in Anstruther so the camera never left it’s bag.    The sky was beginning to break up though, and, on the way home, I thought I’d have a cuppa then go to the beach, but not just yet..... it 's still spitting rain.  I’ll have another cuppa.    I didn’t get any photographs but I did get to ‘The Store’ to buy some vital ingredients.    David was in (I didn’t recognise him behind the mask at first, but he introduced himself  and hey ho... I knew him right away!    Myra was asleep in the car after having lunch at the ‘Rockies’.


Catriona, the Nurse who gave me the flu jab, explained everything and gave me a bit of paper to read when I got home.   I read it when I was having the first cuppa, now I need another one (cuppa) to rest my weary eyeballs.    As far as I could make out I should have a good night’s kip tonight..... sleepiness being one of the side effects.   Hey .... the sky is beginning to break up a bit more;  the beach might just be possible in the next half hour or so.

20.30     The sun may have taken a long time to break through the clouds but, my word, it was well worth the wait.   The beach was busy when I went down about 17.00 and the ‘light’ was terrific;   everywhere I looked I saw another photograph (mind you that’s what I see everywhere I go)... so I happily clicked away and got some bonnie ‘beach photos’.    I’m a happy boy tonight, though Catriona (the nurse) was right about the

‘feeling sleepy’ bit.   I’ll be in my bed early tonight.

The weather forecast is better for tomorrow;  after the early morning rain clears away ... but it will be windier.    I’ll have a ‘rest day’ ... well a rest morning if it’s wet.   I don’t have a ’plan’ for tomorrow, it all depends on whether I am still sleepy after the flu jab.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....