Beautiful sunrise sky ....

 

27th October 2020 (Tuesday)   08.30 .... what an absolute cracker o’


a mornin’;  one of those quiet peaceful mornings when even the birds were calm and quiet.   

I’m going to Leven to get the stuff I need to finish the fireplace job;  when that jobs done I can get back to sorting out the postcards.

14.00    The Leven mission went to ‘plan’ and I came home with everything I went for;   and no goodies.   The paint was a rip off ..... £20 for 0.75 litre;  the shelf above had the exact same tin (Black) at £22.59 so it pays to ‘shop around’ .... even in one shop.    It’s a bonnie tin.   The brakes will totally come off ROB (Rip Off Britain) after the 1st January.

I went down to Leven Prom to take  few photos;  a lot of folks were out walking their dogs.... little dogs mostly.   I asked one lady why so many little dogs and she said;  “because the people with the big dogs are out earlier, little dogs are taken out later, and can enjoy their time on the beach without fear of being attacked!”


It was sad being so close to the ‘Jimbo Residence’ and not being able to visit.    It’s highly likely that I (and other non family) won’t be allowed to visit  friends until there’s vaccine.

I have everything required to finish the fireplace now... that will be the mission tomorrow;  today has been a ‘rest’ day.

19.00    I’ve had a lazy(ish) day;  though I am pleased with the shopping this morning.    I did a wee bit of ‘work’ in the afternoon, but I think that yesterday’s effort caught up with me.... I fell asleep in the middle of solving a


Midsomer murder.     Now I feel bright eyed and bushy tailed, and in the mood for doing some research.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....