Light rain at first ....

 

10th October 2020 (Saturday)      07.30 .... there’s light rain just now so I’ll


go for the paper later;  the rain is forecast to clear away by 09.07.    I suppose I could take the car;   that would take care of the paper right enough .... but I like the exercise and freedom of the bike.   I’ll have another cuppa.

10.00    The sky is beginning to clear but the cloud are not giving in easily.... though the sun will win in the end.    I took the car to Elie.... it was a bit raw for the bike, and I needed milk, and came home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar to warm the car up.   I’ll get the bike out in the middle of the day.

17.30     The sun did get through later in the morning and I went up to Chapel Green., even though I have been feeling ‘sluggish’ and choked up with a head cauld,.... but I did enjoy the trip out on the bike.    The villages are busy and it was good seeing folk

French super-tanker @hakate' 

enjoying themselves in spite of all the ‘doom and gloom’ of  COVID – 19.    I’m glad that
I went out when I did because the weather turned unsettled, and we have had  a couple of showers since then.  

My breathing has been bad for most of the day, but it has cleared up a bit in the past couple of hours.    There must have been something in the air which has gone now that the wind has changed direction.

I have been working with the postcards and have discovered that the older postcards fit into photographs albums;  luckily I found  four photo albums that I bought but never used so they will be put to good use.    The other two postcard albums that I ordered have yet to arrive, but I didn’t expect them to be delivered today anyway.

20.00     I’m feeling better now than I have done all day;  it’s definitely handy being able

Chapel Green.

to breathe.     Tomorrow is going to be a good drying day so I’ll wash what’s in the machine ... and anything else I can find.    Other than that I don’t have a plan though I will go for the paper and have a quick scuttle round the villages.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....