Lovely morning....

13th July 2022 (Wednesday)   07.30 .... there’s a lovely fresh breeze this


morning, at the start of what is going to be another bonnie day.... but not as hot as it has been for the past few days.   I have Leven this morning, then Stage 11 of ‘the Tour’ in the afternoon.   ‘The Open’ starts tomorrow with Paul Lawrie teeing off in the first group at 06.35;   so from tomorrow, through to Sunday, I will have a choice of viewing. 

19.00    Thankfully we had a cooling breeze today;  even then it was hot in the sun.   The car has had its knee cap fixed plus something else they found when in there;  I am a happy bunny.

I went to Janet’s while the car was being done... and Lesley came round so we did a lot of catching up.... and we had a lot to catch up with.   We then went to Lesley’s (next door) to check out the decking that Lesley had painted;  and made a really good job of it.  I like the colours.   No snaggin’ line required!   We then admired the garden  and Lesley’s


bonsai trees.   Next door’s friendly cat appeared and cast a few cat hairs over Lesley.   Janet and I then went back to Janet’s and had a bowl o’ soup, before I eventually set off up the road to the garage.   I had to wait about an another hour and a half because they had to wait for a new bit to be delivered.    I had a browse round Banbeath industrial estate... well a bit of it.   All is good at Banbeath.

This morning I found a huge spider in the bath, so I picked it up, tossed it out at the back door.   ‘Blob’ (bless his feathery butt) promptly went down seized the spider and went off to feed it to one of his second brood of cat snacks... er fledglings.   It’s a cruel world right enough.

I am well tired tonight;  however I have nothing planned for tomorrow so I’ll manage to find time to ‘rest’:  with the Open golf and Le tour to keep an eye on I think falling asleep at some point is nigh on a certainty.

20.30   The North American Indians called the July full moon (tonight) the ‘Thunder


Moon’.... because it’s the thunder season.   The moon doesn’t rise until 22.36 and the sky is clouding over, so we might not see it.   I’ll check the sky nearer the time.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....