Bright and sunny ....

7th July 2022 (Thursday)     07.30 .... “Sunny with a moderate breeze”.... and


the temperature could go as high as 22C this afternoon;  and that’s the forecast for KY9, not “Sunny Sussex”.   Sussex is going to be warmer by a few degrees.  

I must have been tired last night;  I slept through from 22.30 to 05.45:  I can’t think why  was tired  because I didn’t do that much.... other than walk to the Pav and back, and did a few odds and sods of jobs around the ‘ouse.    I guess it must be the fatigue.   Oh well I should be frisky today.

22.00    I’ve had a really enjoyable day.  Jo came in for morning coffee tea, and we spent a happy hour catching up with each other’s news;  her visit fair cheered me up.   Normally we’d go for  daunder to the beach but my asthma was playing up in the morning;  in fact it ‘played up’ until evening time.


In the afternoon I made some Cottage Pies for the freezer and watched le Tour, now and again.    There was climbing involved in today’s Stage so that made it different.... and more exciting.

The evening turned out really bonnie... (it was warm (21C on the garden thermometer) so I went out on the bike.   I had to go to the Cash Point (I’d almost forgotten how to use it), and after extracting some ‘mullzoona’, I went home by way of Elie Estate and Kinneuchar.    I met Sheena (who I haven’t seen for a while) in Kinneuchar so we had a lot to talk about.  Conversation is one of the best ways of getting rid o’ stress.   I was going to go round the village (Kinneuchar) then remembered that the sun was in the wrong place to get the photos I wanted.   They are an early morning mission.

Welll .... my pal Boris has almost gone, having resigned but is staying at No 10 for


another 3 months.... until new leader is elected.   Actually, when you think about it, the Conservatives don’t really have m.. any potential ‘Leaders’ to choose from.  The best contenders they do have are “aw cracked oot o’ the same mould”;  nae individualism.   Boris certainly had that ... though he lost the plot in the end.    


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....