Cool morning ....

5th July 2022 (Tuesday)     07.00 .... It’s a cake day; Maggie’s birthday.... she


would have been 81 ... oops ....21and a bit today:   “Happy Heavenly Birthday” to ‘The Boss’. Xx

07.00   ‘Sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’ is the weather forecast for KY9;  at the moment the sky is overcast and we have a cool breeze.  The garden thermometer is at 10C just now (it should be warmer at this time of year) but the air will warm with the rising sun... up to 19C in the afternoon.   I was thinking of getting the bike out, but I’ll leave that till it’s warmer.

09.30    I had a wander to the beach on what is now a bonnie ... and warm morning.    I didn’t go down onto the beach... mostly because I prefer low tide... but I could see that everything is as it should be;  sand, water, rocks...and folks out enjoying an early morning stroll.


15.00   I’m having a mid afternoon cuppa before getting the bike oot and having a run up to Chapel Green.... on what is a bonnie afternoon.    I was going to work in the garden but decided that a quiet afternoon would be better; I might do some light gardening  in the evening.

The car is going to have its knee caps checked on Friday (Fife Auto Leven) morning.   I have been using St Andrews for the past couple of years because of the COVID;  now I think it’s time to go back to the Leven Branch.   Must ‘go’... medium ‘flap on’.... got a mug o’ coffee to make to take up to Chapel Green.   I’m a ‘happy boy’.... and looking forward to seeing my friends in Leven Fife Auto again.

20.00    The worst after effect of COVID, and the hardest to shake off, has to be fatigue;  it disnae take


much ‘work’ to tire me out;  and I can sleep anywhere.... staunin’ up even.    Welll... maybe no’ quite staunin’ up but sleep comes easy.  Anyway we’ve had a lovely day and it’s ending with a lovely evening.   If I wisnae sae tired I’d hirple doon tae the beach.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....