Damp ....

17th July 2022 (Sunday)      06.30 .... As was forecast we have light rain this


morning;  but, forget the light rain.... it’s a nice enough morning and the rain is going to move away and we will have sunny spells soon.   I’m in a ‘want to go out to play’ mood, but there are two variants of ‘the bug’ doing the rounds so I guess ‘playing’ is not a good idea.  I’ll have another cuppa then loup intae the car and go for the paper.

09.00    Everyone will be pleased to know that “all is good at the harbour” with everything being where it should be;  and I remembered to pick up the paper.   It was spitting rain when I was out but the sky should brighten up by midday.   I’m thinking that a spot of caffeine would be a good idea.

Although the villages are busy I don’t think they are as busy as they usually are when ‘The Open’ is on.


19.00    My word ... ‘The Open’ was a cliff hanger right to the end.  The winner putted brilliantly yesterday .... and today.  I have to admit  I was hoping the Norwegian player would win;  we never think of Norway as a golfing nation.... and to have  Norwegian on the Leader Board was different.   Stage 15 of ‘le Tour’ also had an exciting finish;  I’m glad that tomorrow is a ‘rest day... I’ll try to get my bike fixed.... if it isn’t too hot to work outside.   I haven’t done much work today, ... that’s why I am having to work on the bike tomorrow.   ‘Sunny with a gentle breeze’ is the forecast.... and warm ... 25C.

As per weather forecast the weather has been cloudier all day .... though we did have a


few blinks of the sun.  

21.00    Someone has a BBQ going and aroma is firing up my taste buds;  I’m droolin’ ... and I had food not long ago.  I’ll make a cuppa and have a chocolate bicci.   I know that’s not the same as something off a BBQ, but it’s the best I can think of;  other than put on my ‘never been fed for a week look’ and  find the source of the aroma.   Orf to make that cuppa.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....