Bonnie morning ....


24th July 2022
(Sunday)    10.30 .... Light showers (possibly thundery) and a fresh breeze are mentioned in the weather forecast for KY9 today;  the thundery showers will be ‘later’...  I have a washing on the line!

‘Two Wheel Care’ (Pitscottie) has uplifted my trusty steed and is off to have a new tube and tyre fitted.   I shall be doing a ‘roond the villages’ tour in the next few days.  I think this is a good excuse ...oops.. reason, for a celebratory shot o’ caffeine.

12.00   ‘Maggie’ must have been down on the beach when I was at the harbour;  we have sandy footprints all over the living room carpet!    I’d better do some ooverin’.... and perhaps some dustin’.


We have a good drying day and the washing is almost ready dry:  I’ll get it in and on the ironing table soon.   Up to now I have been doing some ‘ousework and sittin’ in The Hutte doing a Sudoku and feeding two fledgling robins.  I’m hoping these two make it through to adulthood.   Feeding?.... that reminds me ‘Puku’ is feeling neglected.

20.30    There’s a heavy shower rattling its way across us just now... which is what was forecast for tonight:  they (the thundery showers) are to move away by morning leaving us with sunny spells and occasional spells light rain.

I’ve had an enjoyable day having had a mix of ‘ousework and watching the last Stage of Letour.   This year’s ‘Tour’ has been exciting and thrilling to watch.   A huge change from Team Sky days when viewing figures must have been low:     Even then I kept my eye on how the race was going, but only the last half hour or so of each Stage.  Viewing figures must have rocketed in the past couple of years.

I must be shaking off the after effects of the virus.... I am enjoying ‘ousework again!   I


might even clean the windows tomorrow;  since having the virus I’ve  only been clean the bottom sashes.   I’ll be staying around Ivy  tomorrow in case ‘Wheel Care’ bring the bike back;  which event will bring a quick end to the ‘ousework.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....