Light cloud .....

8th July 2022 (Thursday)     06.30 ....(Note to me;  remember Tesco at 10.00).  

November sunrise - 2014

There’s a light ESE breeze bringing cloud in from the North Sea, but it’s warm and dry so, though the clouds are of the not very interesting kind, it’s a bonnie enough start to what could be a nice enough day.... once the sun breaks through.   There’s the chance of showers in the afternoon.    I won’t be going out on the bike until after Tesco has been in case I get sidetracked and end up on Balcarres Estate.

11.00   Tesco arrived right ‘on the button’ and everything has been sorted and put away:  I was cleaning the glass (door fanlights) when he arrived so there was no chance of missing him. 

The sun is trying hard to break through... and I need it to succeed ‘cos I have a washing out.   I was going to do a woollen wash but I’ll leave that until Saturday, when it’s forecast to be a better drying day.   Meanwhile, I’ll have a cuppa then finish off cleaning the glass.

15.00    My washing isn’t drying very well.... we’ve had light rain, on and off, for the past couple of hours;  and it looks like it could again soon.  The washing is wet so it stays out;  it might be dry by tomorrow morning.  

As far as ‘working goes I have done well;  in fact I think tomorrow will have to be a rest day.   At the moment I’m having a cuppa because there’s a lack o’ oxygen in the air mix just now; afternoons are always the worst time.   I’ll take the bike out and go to Chapel Green when the air improves.... that might also be tomorrow.  

Millipede - Cylindroiulus caeruleocinctus

21.30   Owing to the damp spell this evening the bike was never out;   but my washing is.    I’ll go out tomorrow morning early.    Actually I have done well (by my standards) with the glass cleaning today.   I still have the front windows to do but I’ll do them the week before Michael and Janice arrive.    I’m content ... and tired.   I don’t think I have overdone the ‘work’ but I have no doubt I’ll find that out tomorrow morning.   This is the first time I have used step ladders since having the virus so I must be getting better.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....