Peaceful, fresh morning ....

26th July 2022 (Wednesday)      06.30 ....I’m feeling rested and ready to play

Kinneuchar.

work, on what is a fresh morning.  There’s a cool light breeze from the WNW with a few clouds about:  the forecast is for showers to bubble up in the middle part of the day.... as they did yesterday.   I’m going to have another cuppa then, once the air is slightly warmer, I'll get the bike out.    It’s 10C just now.

12.30   Ye Gods;  bumblin’ around on the bike is tirin’.   I had an enjoyable, early morning run up to Kinneuchar then home by way of Elie (forgot the paper) and was well ready for breakfast when I got back to Ivy.  I played with the photos I got then fell fast asleep for three quarters of an hour after breakfast.    It must be all the fresh air I got when out.   Anyway when I surfaced I thought it was Wednesday, and promptly went into ‘Flap on’ mode because I had a prescription to hand in.   I had a cuppa then louped into the car and went to the Chemist, to find it was only Tuesday so there was plenty time for the prescription to be processed:  I’m a happy boy.   The roads are busy even the ‘used tae be quiet’ Balbuthie road.   Now that I’m active I think I’ll do an online shopping;  I'd go to one of the shops but there's a touch of 'the mauchless' in the air.


13.30    The online shopping has been done;  and migraine has kicked in, so a quiet afternoon ahead.

20.45    I’ve had a very quiet, and lazy, day...and intend having an early night in bed.   England (Women) are playing Sweden in one of the Euro 2022 semi finals this evening;  I might watch the second half of that.   Women’s football hasn’t been tainted with the childish antics that you have on the men’s circuit;  women play the game the way it should be played.

It has been a nice day today and it’s ending with a bonnie evening.   I intended going out


on the bike again this evening but the migraine ended that plan.  We’re going to have ‘sunny intervals and a gentle breeze’ tomorrow.... in fact it’s going to be a fine morning for me going out early:  the roads are too busy for me once the traffic gets going.

I had big ‘plans’ for today;  going up to Beaufort Cottage for morning coffee being one of them;  however I should be ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ tomorrow morning... so I'll try to take a run up to Chapel Green at the appropriate time.

00   England beat Sweden 4 – 0 in the semi final;  and it might well have been 5.  The other semi final is between Germany and France tomorrow with the final on Sunday.  There’s no doubt that England  are well capable of winning Euro 2022.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....