Not a good hair day ....

6th July 2022 (Wednesday)     07.30....Mmmmmm....it’s not the most cheerful


looking morrrrrrrning, the sky is overcast and we’ve had spits and spots o’ rain;  however the pollen will be ‘L’ so that’s good..... and nae dust tae bother the eyeballs if I go out on the bike (which is unlikely as things are at the moment).   Our weather is forecast to be of the ‘gusty winds and light cloud’ variety today:  I’m looking for ‘sunny spells’ as the rain fizzles out.   When that happens I might go out on the bike.... if it isn’t too windy!   In the meantime.... I need another cuppa.

09.30    The paper has been uplifted,... and, because it was spitting rain at the time,  I then ended up at the ‘The Store’ (Ainster) to do some shopping.   Imagine skipping a visit to the harbour;  I’ll go down there in the afternoon.... assuming the weather has improved.

We (The ‘Team’) are going to ‘The Pav’ for morning coffee at 10.30.   If it’s ‘fair’ I’m going to walk along:  my breathing has been good this morning.   I’d better have breakfast.


17.30  ‘The Team’ had a very enjoyable morning coffee session at the ‘Pav’; where  caught up with each other’s news and plans.  I photographed my way to and back from the Pav on what was a fairly quiet morning...it was a bit breezy, with a lot of interesting clouds.... but no rain.   Back at Ivy I sorted out the photos I’d taken, had lunch;  then settled down to watch Stage 5 of ‘le Tour’.   I always want one of the guys in a breakaway to actually win and Simon Clarke (Australia) did that today.  Happy me.   But not as happy as Simon Clarke.... this was his first ‘Tour de France’ stage win.

21.00    I was thinking of going out with the camera but it’s too windy;  it has been windy all day but at least the rain stayed away.   Tomorrow is going to be  bonnier day so I might get out on the bike in the afternoon: in fact temperature is going to start rising


from tomorrow.  It’s going to be hot down south, including ‘Sunny Sussex’;  we’re going to be comfortably warm.   We really need a spell of decent weather.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....