Sunny witha cool breeze....

16th July 2022 (Saturday)      07.00 .... the morning  started with  a ‘wall to


wall’ blue sky with a chilly breeze... a bonnie beginning to what looks like being another bonnie day;  however there’s a chance of showers later in the afternoon... which should mean interesting clouds. 

  21.00    Although cloudy now the clouds didn’t come over until late in the afternoon, so we have had another bonnie day: too warm for me in the afternoon.    I have been tidying out the Hutte, in between watching the golf and the cycling.   A lot of time was spent outside in the Hutte so I have has some exercise;  I haven’t been to the beach.... in fact I haven’t been further that the car, and that was to see if I’d left a camera in the boot.   I had.

Both the golf, and cycling made exciting viewing.... especially the finish of the cycling.     When watching the golf I keep a lookout for any locals on the course, either as spectators or working;  so far I haven’t recognised anyone.   Mind you, there are a lot of people all around the course.... and the camera doesn’t linger long on crowd shots.


22.00   The ‘plan’ for tomorrow will be the same as today’s;  tidy up The Hutte and watch the golf and cycling.    There’s ‘chance of precipitation’ first thing in the morning;  the time when I might have daunder to the beach.   It’s going to be cloudier tomorrow but warm;  Monday and Tuesday are to be the ‘hot’ days.

With this being ‘The Open’ weekend I expected the villages to be busier;  I think this could also be a ‘change over’ weekend.   I’ll take a turn round the villages, to see that all is as it should be, when I go for the paper tomorrow.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....