Bonnie peaceful morrrrrrrrrrrrrning ....

27th July 2022 (Wednesday)      10.00 .... The paper has been uplifted... I


remembered to visit the harbour:  and we have a really peaceful and bonnie day.   On the way home from the ‘paper shop’ I went through Elie Estate;  my word... the loch, which  was like a mirror, has been photographed tae bits.   

I suppose I’d better think of ‘work’ now;  thinking about I’m good at....’doing’ ... not so good.   I have another two weeks before Michael and Janice arrive.   Loads o’ time!

22.30   I hope I have ‘loads o’ time’, because I haven’t done much today.... not ‘work’ anyway.    I went up to Chapel Green and reminisced on The Boss’s seat, took a few photos, then went to see if Heather, Ray and Alistair were in residence:  but I’d left it too late, so I missed out on the coffee,.... and blether.   I had ‘morning coffee’ back at Ivy, and fed the Blob family.


After a lite lunch I did a wee bit ‘o housework before giving in to the desire to have ‘50’.   I slept for nearly an hour;  put the kettle on and went up to The Hutte to see how the bike battery charging was going... and did a Sudoku. Then I remembered that I’d taken a few photos up at Chapel Green so I sorted them out.  This has been  restful day.

I.ve been watching the Euro 2022 semi final between France and Germany;  it’s not as entertaining as the England  v Sweden game.....probably because England is the UK team.   Anyway the game has finished 2 – 1 to Germany so it’s England v Germany in the final on Sunday.   A touch of déjà vu;  but this time it’s the girls.  

Tomorrow I must do some work.   I’ll go out for a quick run on the bike first thing then I


have to stay in for a Tesco delivery at 10 anyway, so I’ll potter about with duster and polish until then.  I’m going to use online more often;  but I’ll have to sort out the ‘favourites’ list....there’s an expensive time, and a cauld winter, ahead.   

‘Light cloud and a gentle breeze, with a chance of precipitation’ is our forecast for tomorrow;  probably means scattered showers in the afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....