Bright and breezy...

 

30th July 2022 (Saturday)    09.30 .... Everything is wet in the garden after


overnight rain, but the rain has cleared away, to give us sunny spells.... and another bonnie day.... in fact it could  be a ‘bloo’ sky, and hot, later in the afternoon.   

This will be a changeover day for holiday house, so the East Neuk roads will be busy:  that said, I’m finding that the roads are always busy nowadays.... even the quiet ‘back roads’.   But they are busier on changeover days.   I suppose I should get the bike out and take a turn round the villages before the streets become too busy;  but not until I have another cuppa.


20.30   It has been a beautiful day... and I was active until the heat of the day when I had to hide in Ivy.  I never went out on the bike;  I was going out a couple of hours ago, but changed my mind when a migraine cut in;   I should be bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow.   

The Commonwealth Games means we can have interesting television to watch;  not that I watch it often, but I did keep an eye on the marathons this morning. 

 22.00    Slight moan.  I see that Mr Tugendhat is supporting Liz Truss because “she would unite the Conservative Party”;  and there’s me thinkin’ that we really need someone to unite the country.   I’m getting the impression that politicians prioritize as follows:  party – self – friends.... there’s something else? ... oh aye ... country.  Moan over.

We had a bonnie sunset sky so we should have a bonnie day tomorrow.  In fact the


weather forecast, for our area, is ‘light rain and a moderate breeze’;  the forecasters might change that if they saw the sky tonight.

I think its chocolate time.  I’ve had a quiet day and the migraine curtailed my activities.... but some work stuff has been done so I am content.  The ‘plan’ is to go out early if the weather is fine;  however there’s the ‘chance of precipitation’ for most of the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....