Misty with cool onshore breeze ....

25th August 2021 (Wednesday)    09.00 .... It’s misty with a cool onshore

Barbara.

breeze this morning, but ... the sun should burn the mist back by the afternoon,....  unfortunately  the east Coast is forecast to be cooler and cloudier today.   I’ll go for the paper about 11.00 .... once the sun starts to make inroads on the mist.   It’s not the best of ‘drying days’ but I have a washing going through the machine;  I’m feeling optimistic that the combination of breeze, sunshine ... and moonshine tonight, should dry it.

15.00    It was misty when I eventually went for the paper, but it was pleasantly warm.... and, although generally grey, there was a lot going on, and the colourful sails of the dinghies etc. are always there to brighten the scene.  The broke through after lunch and we have a ‘sunny with the threat of haar’ kind of afternoon.   I must venture up to The Hutte;  there’s Soduko that needs to be done.


22.00   My word ... we did have a lovely evening;  and I just had to go out.  I went to the ‘Harvie-Watt Family’ seat at the sixth tee, to get a few shots of golfers enjoying the evening, then round to Chapel Green to get shots of Elie and Earlsferry in the evening sunshine.   I enjoyed the evening sun, and got the evening photographs I wanted;  so I’m a happy boy.   There are a lot of wasps using the seat as a source of wood, to make paper for their nest;  at first the colour of wasps automatically sent warning signals to the brain cell; but I soon settled down, and left them to get on with it.

I’ve had a reasonably busy day today;  and... the washing dried so ironing it will be the next job....or the first one tomorrow.   Tomorrow is going to be another day much like today;  misty at first then clearing to a bonnie afternoon.   I have a bit of work to do but I’m sure that I’ll find time to go out and play.... though I might leave that until evening time.

The news from Afghanistan continues to dominate our News Channels;  the airlift of


those wanting to get out of Afghanistan is up to speed now, but they have only a few more days before the ‘line in the sand’... the 31st.  When you think about it;  If everyone that wants to leave Afghanistan is allowed to leave .... the Taliban would be the only ones left.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....