Misty morning ....

24th August 2021 (Tuesday)    09.00 ....I set out to go for the paper but found


that the bike battery was low, so I went to Chapel Green to get a few misty photos.    The battery is being charged and should be fully charged by lunch time.

When I got round to Chapel Green I spotted a creel boat coming in by the Beacon so I quickly (my ‘quickly’ isn’t very fast) trotted down the path to get a clear picture.   When I got back to Maggie’s seat a ‘Aychouk’, (Mark’s dog) came across to see me:  I had seen someone on the green, but thought it was the Elie Yoga folks getting ready to go.   What a welcome I got ;  I thought ‘Aychouk’ would have forgotten me.   She’s a lovely dog, and we’ve always got on well... a 'love' affair that started when she was a pup.  

The sun is forecast to burn the fog back by lunchtime, by which time I will have a fully charged bike, and I’m in the mood for Balcarres.   So.... hopefully the forecast is right.

Balcarres Estate.

12.30   The new wind proof glasses have been delivered, and will be perfect for windy/ cold weather;  there’s nae wind today but I’ll give them a test run when I go out in the afternoon.   The sun is struggling to burn off the mist;  I’m hoping it is successful, before I go out in the afternoon.

21.30   I had a really enjoyable bike up to Balcarres in the sunshine;  yes the sun broke through, though the haar was never far away.    It was lovely on Balcarres Estate, but you could see the haar hanging around Kincraig cliffs and Largo Bay.  By the time I reached Kinneuchar, on the way home, I could feel the cool onshore breeze;   something I hadn’t felt up on Balcarres.    I went into the Pony Field, when I got back to The Ferry, to pick (and eat) a few brambles... and take a few haar photographs:

Haar over Earlsferry.

The bike battery went ‘on charge’ as soon as I got back to Ivy.   I should go somewhere tomorrow;  the forecast is, once again, good, I’ll have a fully charged battery (so will the bike), and the camera card has  been emptied.   Mind you I have some ‘ousework to do in the morning.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....