Light showers ....

 

7th August 2021 (Saturday)     09.00 .... Cloudy, with occasional light showers,


so far this morning:  sunny spells (with light showers) from midday.   How ‘nice’ the day we get, depends on just how frequent the light showers are.  I’ll do computer ‘stuff’ in the morning, and get some exercise after lunch.   I am treating Janice and Michael to lunch at the Ship Inn..... without me for a change... though I hope to get photographs was they’re walking home.  

17.30    Michael and Janice enjoyed lunch at The Ship Inn... and I did get along to The Terrace in time to get a few photographs.   I was thinking about going to the harbour but the street was busy with traffic so I came home by way of the Estate.   Janice and I both did  a washing today but it isn’t a good ‘drying day’;  in fact Janice rescued the towels I’d hung out, when she noticed that it looked like a heavy shower was coming over, and went out to bring in her washing.   I see that the weather warning for heavy thundery showers has been extended to cover the whole of Sunday:  this weather doesn’t agree with me.... I’ve been feeling sluggish all day.


20.00    The Scottish Women’s Open is being played over Dumbarnie Links next week (12th to 15th) and it is being televised on Sky;  so that takes care of this boy’s  viewing for those dates.   Let’s hope the weather is more settled that in has been for this weekend.

Neil and Ken are doing their marathon run tomorrow;  to raise funds for maintaining and enhancing the villages.  The boys are setting off at 06.00, and I intend being there to see them off, and plan to meet them at various points en route to record their run.   The weather forecast is ‘mixed’, with a ‘chance of precipitation’ in the morning, and a ‘good chance of heavy showers’ in the afternoon.   They will be finished long before the ‘heavy showers’.    How I get on with my ‘plan’ depends on the frequency and intensity of the showers.

I’ve had a ‘funny’ day;  feeling sluggish, but getting things done.... I’m blaming the


weather.   The ‘plan’ is to go to bed early and be frisky as a lamb in the morrrrrning.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....