Quiet, autumnal morning .... ....

31st August 2021 (Tuesday)     10.30 .... the last day of August;  only 116 days


until Christmas Day.    

We have a nice morning... although we did have a bit of light drizzle at 08.00(ish).   The sun is trying to break through, so it looks like we should have a bonnie afternoon.   I was ‘up’ at my normal time and out for the paper at 07.30, and can tell you that everything is where it should be in Elie and Earlsferry.   There were a few people out enjoying a breath of our Elie and Earlsferry morning air.... on what is a quiet and peaceful morning.    I think I need morrrrrrrning coffee now.

16.30    The sun has occasionally broken through the cloud, bringing us a few sunny spells, but not of any great duration.   I have done some ‘work’.... and I feel tired, but I can’t think why because I didn’t do that much.   Thinking about ‘work’ can be very tiring; and, I do a lot of that.   I spent a bit of time sorting out this morning’s batch of photographs;  it wasn’t the bonniest of mornings but there was a nice ‘light’ about ....and I enjoyed it.  


21.00    The past few days have been ending with really bonnie evenings ... but that all changed tonight:  The sky has clouded over and looks almost like we could have rain.   I have enjoyed myself today; with a reasonable mix of play and work.   Work?   That consisted of ironing the  sheets for JB’s bed.... making the bed will be tomorrows ‘job’.    I wonder what the weather forecast is for tomorrow.    I don’t think there’s a ‘chance of precipitation’ for a couple of days.   I’ve just checked, and tomorrow we’re going to have, ‘sunny intervals with a light breeze’.... in fact the afternoon is to be sunny. 

Karen Penny is going to be passing through the villages tomorrow:  Karen is walking the


coasts of Britain and Ireland to raise funds for Alzheimer’s Research UK.  I must get a few photos of Karen when she is in our area.   There you are;  I have a mission for tomorrow.   Right now it’s ‘chocolate time’ ... and I’ll have a quick browse through the TV channels, before bedtime.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....