Lovely morrrrrrrrrning .....

30th March 2024 (Saturday)     08.30.... We have a beautiful Spring morning.... mostly sunny with


a light breeze from the South.   The odd fluffy cloud drifts over and hides the sun for a few minutes .... but they help to make an interesting photograph:  however, a few showers might trundle over in the afternoon.   I haven't been anywhere yet;  there's not much happening ... apart from the occasional jogger pattering their way up up Ferry Road.

18.30    We've had a lovely Sprig day... apart from a few 'April showers' around lunchtime;  and when I was down at the beach!   They were only light showers but annoying; I had to keep wiping the camera lens.   I didn't actually go onto the beach but had a stroll along the bents and up Siward Lane, then home.

The street were busy with cars so I didn't get the bike out;  I might do that tomorrow.   Sundays are usually very quiet in the morning;  I guess it could be 'the morning after' effect.   I did another washing (I can only do small washings as the washing line is short) today and it dried even after the shower;  tomorrow I intend doing a woollen wash as the weather forecast is good.   I noticed a sharp drop in temperature when I was bringing in the washing;  it felt like it could be frosty inland.


22.15   I had a visit from Heather and Ray this evening  and we enjoyed a cup of my finest coffee and a  catch up of each other's 'news'.   When they went off home we noticed dampness settling on the car windscreens so we might waken up to a misty morning.  I am now going to change the clocks in the bedroom (the other ones were done this morning) then make my 'orlicks.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....