Cloudy and damp ....

6th March 2024 (Wednesday)    08.30 .... we don't have a very interesting sky this morning....

Ivy Cottage hanging basket - 2003!

cloud with light drizzle now and again has drifted in from the North Sea, so it's not a pleasant start to the day.   It might brighten up later but the forecast doesn't mention  'sunny spells'.   I'm glad that I cleaned the windows yesterday;  today is a 'stay in, warm and cosy' day.  I'll be in front of the computer.... or the tele.

11.30    I've been watching 'Deadliest Catch';  fishing for crab in the Bering Sea in winter is not a job I'd want to do....it has to be one of the worst jobs on the planet.   I'm going to have a cuppa then write up a bit of the 'Kinneuchar Project'.   It's a good kind o' day for doing that.  I've been out and it looks like the sky is breaking up a bit.... we might get a few sunny spells later in the afternoon.   I might take a turn 'round the block' on the bike if sunny spells arrive.... and the wind moderates.

19.00    The sky brightened for a wee while in the afternoon, but the wind hadn't moderated, so I never went out....it wasn't a good day for me going out, and I was enjoying writing up the Kinneuchar Project stuff anyway.   The car is pointing North so I'm going to Leven and Methil tomorrow.... the weather is going to be much the same as today's, but I'm hoping for sunny spells in the afternoon!   And Alice needs annoying!

22.30    I have had a restful day;  and I was in need of it after cleaning the windows yesterday!   Ye Gods.... that used to be an easy job.   Although it has been a 'lazy' day I've enjoyed writing up the Kinneuchar stuff.   I'm happy with multiple 'projects' going at the same time, because I can pick

'Grange House' - Earlsferry.

whichever one I feel in the mood to do.   It might be drawing nest week.   
Tomorrow I'm visiting Alice and we'll do a wee bit shopping before going to the local kirk for lunch.  I'll be glad when I don't have to travel through Colinsburgh every time I go to Leven: Colinsburgh Main Street is not traffic friendly....  especially with the extra traffic  just now.   Orf to make the 'white stuff' then into bed with my book.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....