Misty, damp and cold....

10th March 2024 (Sunday)    08.30 .... the sky is heavily overcast, so not much to attract the eye

'Blob' on the mooch.

skywards this morning.   It's damp, but the light rain mentioned in the forecast, has yet to arrive;  though it looks like it could rain/drizzle at any time; not the bonniest on starts to the day,  That said, 'Blob' was in a good mood, twittering away to himself in the Rowan tree. when I went out to feed him.   He's 'in love' because he didn't chase a second  Robin that came down to feed.   

20.30   I've been busy on the computer and  around Ivy so the weather hasn't been a problem for me;  apart from not getting out for exercise.   I fed 'Blob' a few times but never went further than the gate.... I didn't even go for the paper.   The weather has been slightly better than expected .... but never bonnie enough to get excited by thoughts of the beach etc.  The only photo I got was one of 'Blob' on the mooch.  The others are from the Alber' Archive.

When browsing the archive I came across some photographs that could mean  another project.   I'll have three to keep me occupied   The writing up of the 'Kinneuchar Project' is coming on;  I was in mid flow this afternoon when  migraine kicked in (weather) so that brought a quick end to all 'work'.   I have been 'resting' ever since.   That happened at 17.00;  a better time to have one than first thing in the morning.   

9th June 2011.

Good news regarding the weather tomorrow;  we should have sunny spells at some point.    The wind is still going to be from the East so it won't be warm, but it should be considerably brighter.    We like bright and sunny.

22.30   I'm feeling content after a reasonably active day of the computer.   It's always better when the sun shines, but I have loads to get on with on days like this.   Tomorrow I'm looking forward to visiting (and annoying) Alice.   


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....