Bonnie Morrrrrrrrrrrrrning .....

18th March 2024 (Monday)    07.30.... There's a  lot cloud coming over on a light SW wind.   Rain


isn't mentioned in the weather forecast for KY9. but at the moment it looks like we could have a a few showers: however, once the sun gets going we should have a sunny and warm, 'play day'.

12.15   I've been to Elie to get the paper.... and the Barnett's (baker) to invest in 'energy giving succulents'.   That was followed by the usual quick trip to harbour: where I met Steve,  contemplating anti fouling 'Sundance', to make her ready for 'Crane In' on the 19th April.  It's a lovely day but the breeze is cooler than I would like:  however I might get the bike out later in the afternoon and have a run up to Chapel Green.

16.30    The breeze freshened in the afternoon so I didn't go out on the bike;  choosing instead to photograph the Ivy Cottage daffodils.   I don't have much of a garden left, but what I do have has the freshness of Spring about it.  Luckily the daffy's are sheltered from the breeze..... so weren't wallopin' about when being photographed.  I have been working (writing) so the day hasn't been totally 'wasted'.


20.00    For some obscure reason I'm tired tonight and I don't feel that I've done very much.   Not physical stuff anyway.  I enjoyed doing the writing but I doubt if that would tire me out.   I'm going to have a Lemsip after this update and find something to watch on the tele.   I won't make a plan for tomorrow;  I'll see how I feel in the morrrrrning, having felt lethargic today.

   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....