Lovely, bright and breezy morning.....

3rd March 2024 (Sunday)     08.30.... It's bright and sunny with a light frost this

'Archie'. - Elie skiff.

morrrrrrrrrrning.... and it is forecast to be sunny most of the day.   Sunny, but cool in the moderate breeze;  a bonnie day for walking part of the Coastal Path.  I've been out feeding 'Blob' and there is a chilly old wind, much colder than I expected;  I might not be going far from the door .... and doubt if I'll be doing my bit of the Coastal Path today..... Chapel Green!   It might be a stay in and warm day for 'Alber'.

10.00    The birds are acting  strangely;  as if they are expecting bad weather in the next day or so.   It doesn't necessarily mean that the weather they are bothered about will reach us, but they are stocking up in case it does.   We have a bonnie 'drying day' so I washed and hung out a small washing;  it was while hanging out the washing I noticed that the birds were seriously 'on the mooch'.... including a Wren.   At the moment I'm having an early 'morrrrrrning coffee' before going for the paper.

'Sea Queen' - St Monans skiff.

15.00   When I went Elie, for the paper and my morning visit to the 'arbour, I found both EESC (Elie and Earlsferry Sailing Club) skiffs, 'Archie' and 'Sea Queen', were out on the bay.   It was a good day for rowing .... and for the camera, and I enjoyed myself.   It was breezy at the harbour but I don't notice the wind when taking photos.... so ended up with a few more for the Alber' Archive.   Since then the sky has clouded over .... and I've brought the washing in, because it looks like we could have showers.  


20.30    I was thinking of restarting the Spring cleaning tomorrow... but decided to leave it until Wednesday.  My poor muscle  needs aw the rest it can get!   Tomorrow will be a rest day.   I've enjoyed 'today';  catching the skiffs on the water was a bonus for the camera.   It has been a bonnie day and the villages were busy with folk taking advantage of that.   I haven't been doing much 'work' today but should get back on track by the middle of the week.   I finished transferring DVD's on the hard drive;  I

haven't checked the total number of photos.... but it's a lot!    I now have to start transferring (writing) photographs from other hard drives onto DVD's for backup.  Writing to DVD's takes longer but I can do other things after setting it up.   

The Paris - Nice cycling race started today, and we get the highlights at 19.00 so I've been watching that..... and the Athletics from Glasgow.   I haven't been a busy boy today.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....