Bonnie frosty morning ....

16th March 2024 (Saturday)     09.00 ....  We have a beautiful frosty start to Saturday;  'Blob'

'Shona'.

looks happier.   I might go out on the bike once the air warms up, but the 'plan' is to have a quiet rest day.... doing whatever comes to mind and right now that's breakfast!    

15.30    We've had a bonnie spell of Spring weather o far today.... so much so that I had thoughts of getting the bike out to go for the paper.   However I was short of milk so went in the car instead.  (Note to me;  I must get a new carrier bag for the bike.   The zip is broken on the one that's there at present).  I met Shona (who I haven't seen since before Christmas) when I was up in Elie, so we had  a good old natter by the Bus Stop.  When I think of it I didn't ask where Shona was heading for, but when we did go our separate ways I came home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar.  Shona had bought herself a coffee so probably sat in the car to scoff that.   Anyway it was good catching up with her .... and I arranged to have coffee up in Barnyards someday next week.   

Six Nations rugby is on the tele today.... that takes care of the afternoon. 

19.30    Scotland lost 17 - 13 against Ireland in Dublin.... and Wales lost 21 - 24 against Italy at Cardiff.   It was a good way to spend some of the afternoon.   The France v England game is being played just now.   I'll watch that after this update.

I've had a busier day than was planned;  I did a washing and an ironing, but never went out on the bike.  Shona is asthmatic and like me is not going out biking just now.   I must admit I was tempted to go out today, but thought better of it.

Heavy rain is forecast for KY9 tonight, turning to 'light rain' tomorrow morning.   I'm going to visit Alice and we're going to a Craft Fair in the Old Manor.   It will be interesting to see what is happening in the Fife crat world nowadays.   Like most activities it is has taken a while to recover from the pandemic.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....