Bonnie mornin' .....

4th March 2024 (Monday)    08.30.... It's a lovely mornin'.  There was a light touch of frost earlier


but it rapidly went with the rising of the sun at 06.54.... this could be a 'play day'.   I should really do some 'work'.... like clean the windows;  in fact I might do that in the afternoon.   'Blob' and pals have been fed, and the porridge is in the micro .... oops... the pan.... and the kettle is hot.   

18.30   It was a lovely morning so I decided to have a run along to Methil in the morning and have morrrrrrrrning coffee with Alice.   We had 'mc and cake' then sorted out the planet, and had a look round Alice's garden (which reminded me that I too have a garden).  By the time we'd done all that it was lunch time... and Alice had been making Scotch broth!    we had after lunch coffee before I made my way back to 'The Royal Burrow'.   The workmen are clearing the roadside ditch across from North lodge (Elie Estate) but they let us (two cars) through.   I suspect they might still be there tomorrow.

Recently renovated 'Katherine Bank'.

Back at Ivy, and after a catnap that lasted nearly an hour, I had a cuppa, then, because it was a lovely afternoon I biked up to Chapel Green.   There was a moderate SE breeze so not overly warm.  However I was well togged up and the only part of me that was cold was my nose.   If I was a dog I'd be a healthy one!


22.30    I couldn't believe my luck.... I decided to watch Episode 1 of a new crime thriller set in Brighton.  DCI Grace is the main man, but the exciting bit is that the area it covers takes in Lewes, Crowborough, Uckfield Newhaven and loads of places around Brighton that I know.     I'm not a great TV watcher but will watch all the Episodes of this.    As soon as they mentioned Uckfield and Lewes I was hooked!

I've had an enjoyable day today;  tomorrow I'm going do some 'work' around Ivy.   Might even clean the
windows;  I've been threatening to do that for a few days.   Weather permitting I'll have a short run on the bike.   'Sunny intervals with a moderate breeze (SE)' is the weather forecast .... with the chance of light precipitation at round about sunrise.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....