Cloudy but dry ....

19th March 2024 (Tuesday)     08.00 .... There's a lot of cloud blowing over on a Westerly wind


but sunny intervals are forecast and should be with us soon.... with the chance of a light showers.  We like long sunny intervals with short (if any) showers.   This could be a good drying day so I have a washing going through.   It's a bit breezy for me going out on the bike but the wind might moderate later in the afternoon; I pranged the auld knee bone a few days ago so I'm taking it easy.

19.00    It has been a good 'drying day' .... I now have an ironing to do!   I've had a run out in the car today, up to The Lathallan Lodge entrance to Balcarres Estate, then down through the estate and home by way of Kinneuchar.   Stopping a couple o' times to snap a few photos.   

It has been a bonnie day, unfortunately light rain is forecast for tomorrow.   I am looking for a string  of 'bonnie days'.... not just one now and again.

22.30  I'm having visitors on Saturday!.... Iain, Jackie and Hazel (Auchnagatt) are coming down for my birthday.   (My ... er ... 22nd!)   Actually I have a busy(ish) few days ahead 'cos I'm going to the 19th for lunch with 'The Team' on Thursday and visiting Alice on Friday.   I'm a happy boy.

Balcarres Estate.

Apart from the washing and ironing this has been another 'rest day';  working on the computer isn't physically tiring, but it does make me feel tired, and that I have been working.   I'll be glad to get out for a decent run on the bike.... once the knee bone settles down.   That won't be until at least  next week.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....