Overcast sky ....

11th March 2024 (Monday)     08.00 .... We have an overcast sky this morning, with a light wind

Ferry Road late this afternoon.

off the North Sea and not warm.   I'm hoping for 'sunny spells' or at least a brighter sky in the afternoon, but at the moment it looks more like we could have 'drizzle spells'.   I'm looking forward to visiting Alice.... we might even do a wee bit shopping.   It's breakfast time. 

19.38  (That was a good year)    Once again the weather has been disappointing but I enjoyed my day;  Alice does 'happy' even on grey days.   And made Eton Mess for sweet!   Yes I've had a good day.   On my way to Methil I went via Kinneuchar and Colinsburgh and, when passing the Balchrystie junction,  noticed that that section of the road was 'Open' .... no cones etc.  I decided that I'd go that way on my way home.   And I did.   I had expected to come across some signs of work being done but, as far as I could see, nothing had been done to the stretch of road between Kinneuchar Station junction and Balchrystie.   But the trees on the West side of the Elie road were getting the 'chop' today;  and the work units were being remove from the roadside at the Kinneuchar junction..   Stewart had mentioned a couple of months ago that the trees were going to get the 'chop', so I biked up the Elie road a week or so ago and took a batch of of photographs for the Archive.   When the weather improves (and it will) I'll bike the road to get the 'after' photographs.

Tomorrow is going to be another 'grey' day, so I won't be out on the bike;  there's a chance of 'light rain'  so it will be cold and damp.  A few sunny spells would be welcome!

Elie shops - 16/02/2003.

22.45   I don't have a 'plan' for tomorrow;  but with the weather forecast being much the same as today's I'll most likely be on the computer.   The weather is supposed to star to get warmer from tomorrow so there's a chance I might get out on the bike by the end of the week.    I think the big job for tomorrow will be steeping my feet and  prunin' my 'tae nails';  that's always a challenging job.  It's also quite fascinating seeing how far the clippings go. I now have a 'plan' for tomorrow!   Cut my tae nails and 'oover up the clippin's!   It's little things that make life interesting.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....