Cold southeasterly wind .....

5th March 2024 (Tuesday)     08.30.... any thoughts of the windows being cleaned promptly


evaporated as soon as I ventured beyond the front gate this morrrrrrrrrrning; and I promptly stepped back into the shelter of Ivy garden and fed 'Blob' (and friends)....who are still feeding as if expecting bad weather.   Although the sky is mostly overcast the cloud is breaking, so sunny intervals should be with us soon; but it's always going to feel cold in that wind.   I might clean the inside of the windows, but I think it will be a computer day for me.  

11.45    The sun has made me feel warmer.... but there's still a cold southeasterly breeze.  That said I'm actually contemplating doing the windows, after a lazy morning watching 'Deadliest Catch'.   They were catching crab on the edge of the ice pack (Bering Sea)... which is why I suddenly feel warmer!   I'll have a cuppa then get the tools lined up.

15.30    The big paned windows have been cleaned inside and out.   The kitchen ones I thought about, but with wee panes I might have to do them off the step ladders, and I didn't fancy that today.  It wasn't the warmest of jobs, but I'm happy that I've made a start;  it's good being able to see out again!   I intend  doing the kitchen ones tomorrow ....if the weather is suitable.  I think this justifies a celebratory cuppa!  Kettle 'on'.


16.30    For some reason I can't log in to FB because it is using an old e-mail address;  obviously there is something wrong with the site.  I've just checked the BBC News page and found the FB is down world wide.   Must 'go' slight flap on.... I think I'll have a wander up to the golf course.  

22.15   It was to cold for wandering up to the golf course, so I ended went to the harbour in the car.   There was an interesting pre sunset sky so I was happy enough.  FB is back up.... we're back in the world again!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....