Lovely, calm morrrrrning ....

17th March 2024 (Sunday)   It's St Patrick's Day so ...."Happy St Patrick's Day" to my Irish friends".... enjoy your Day!

08.15   After a lot of rain overnight we have a lovely calm, Spring morning.... with a mix of sunny spells

Lundin Links golf course.

and light cloud.....and  maybe the odd light shower.    I'm going to visit Alice, have a cuppa then we're going to a Craft Fair in the Old Manor (Lundin Links).   Slight 'Flap On' now.

19.30    I was surprised at the number of craft tables at The Old Manor Craft Fayre:  and the varied crafts on display.  Alice's daughter and son in law were exhibiting but they were the only crafters that I knew.   I don't think 'Fife Craft Association' are active now (Maggie and I were founder members in 1986)... most of the crafters we went to shows with will have retired.   From what was on display I'd say that the craft scene in Fife is definitely getting over the pandemic.... and looking positive.

I Googled 'Fife Craft Association' but they seem to be in abeyance;  'Made in Fife' seems to be active, but not as it was when we were members.   Anyway, we enjoyed our wander round the 'Fayre'  and


bought items.  
It was very warm in the Hotel and we had to have a 'coffee break', before restarting the browsing and chatting.   I didn't take any photographs of the Fayre.   

I think that I could call this a 'rest day'.   Tomorrow's weather is 'sunny intervals with a moderate breeze' so I might go roond the villages' on the bike if it isn't too windy;  and call that  'exercise' .   Twenty years ago I'd have jogged up tae Largoward, down to Lower Largo, and home by the beach and cliffs.   Those were the 'good old days'.   



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....