Bright frosty morning ....

1st March 2024 (Friday)     08.15 .... I'll begin by wishing all my Welsh friends a  "Happy St

Low cloud over Balcarres.

David's Day".... on what is a gorgeous St David's Day morrrrrning here in Elie and Earlsferry.   That said this wintry feeling weather wasn't in my plan for today;  luckily there's only a light breeze, so, though cold, there's not much in the way of wind chill.  It's a wrap up well morning with light rain forecast for later in the afternoon/evening.

17.00    'The Boy' has been busy:  after breakfast I decided to go to Methil, and have a cuppa with Alice then we'd go to Sainsbury's in Leven..   And that is what we did.   The shop was busy but we didn't have any hold ups and were back at Alice's HQ by midday.  Alice went to prepared lunch.... and dozed off for a few minutes after a busy morrrrrrning.   We had a coffee and chat after lunch before I set off for Ivy.... arriving home about 13.45.   Since then I have had a migraine (weather) and a long doze in front of the tele.   Having a had a braw lunch at Alice's  I only need a sandwich for dinner.  In fact I'll have that \after this update.    

18.30    There's a raw damp feel to the air now (I've been oot at the bucket) so the rain that's forecast for tonight isn't far away.   Hopefully the rain will have moved away by tomorrow morning..... however 'light rain showers' are mentioned in tomorrow's forecast.  I was hoping to have a turn round the villages on the bike tomorrow but only of the weather is kind.   I'm away to make another cuppa before looking for something to watch on the tele.

22.30    I ended up watching 'Father Brown' on Channel 20.... followed by the BBC News on Channel 231.   I enjoyed 'Father Brown'.... the News was depressing.   Now orf to bed to potter around Venice courtesy Donna Leon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....