Overcast with heavy drizzle....

15th March 2024 (Friday)     07.30 .... The sky is going to break up in the afternoon and we'll end


the day with a sunny spell.  Saturday is going to be bright, sunny and cold.   Right now it's Friday and we are under a layer of low cloud, with heavy drizzle, that has drifted in from the North Sea on a light Easterly breeze!    I took a photo looking down Ferry Wynd (from Ivy gate) hoping that a colourful jogger (or better still .... two) would patter there way across junction and up the Ferry High Street.... but no.   So we have a bleak start to Friday.


14.00    The rain has moved away and we have a slightly brighter sky;  'sunny spells' are on their way!   Well.... I hope they are!   I have had a restful morrrrrrning watching Robson Green fishing around New Zealand and Australia; now I have the urge to do something productive.  I'll put the kettle 'on' (that's always 'productive .... I make a cuppa)) and have a look at the East Neuk of Fife 'Then and Now'.   The 'plan is to do some writing for the 'Kinneuchar Project'.   When out at the gate to see if the rain had stopped, I noticed that the air was colder.... and the Green bucket has yet to be emptied.

20.30    My word.... I have been tired  today;  it must have been the exciting day I had yesterday!   I did some research and writing but that was it.   By the time the sun broke through it was to late for me going out on the bike. 
  
Ivy daffy.

I've seen the 'News' a few times today  and got to thinkin' about how someone could afford to donate £10,000,000 (or is it (£15,000,000?) to a political party.   Surely the party in question (Conservative) should give the donation(s) to HM Tax Office where it could be used to benefit "the Country" .... not "the Party".   If someone can donate this kind of money for political purposes they are obviously not paying enough Tax in the first place.   Apologies to anyone who might disagree.... but I feel better now;  I think I'll get the bike out!   Oops... can't do; it's dark!
In case anyone is worrying about my Green bucket;  it has been emptied.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....