Cold wind .....

23rd March 2024 (Saturday)    09.00    There's a fresh Westerly wind this morrrrrrrning .... but

Kellie Castle.

it's a cold wind, with a wintry feel to it: but a nice morning to be out walking.   I've been as far as the gate!.... and enjoyed a few breaths of the fresh air. ; I'm ready for breakfast!

19.00    Jackie, Hazel and Ian arrived round about 10.00 .... just after I'd switched on the kettle.   So we had a cuppa and goodie before going to Kellie Castle for a walk round the garden followed by lunch in th Tea Room.  The sun was high in the sky so it was pleasantly warm;  but clouds were starting to scuttle over on the brisk wind.   I like Kellie garden, it's always bonnie eve this early in the season.   The 'troop' had a really long ramble around while I sat and allowed myself to almost doze off in the warm sunshine.  We eventually caught up with each other to go for lunch.   There was a good choice of food and we all came away well satisfied;  ready for another walk round another part of the grounds.   Unfortunately by this time sharp showers were around and we got caught in one, so that brought an end to our day at Kellie Castle.  Very enjoyable it was.   On the way out we noticed that the Car Park had filled up: it looked like being a busy afternoon.

Jackie and Hazel.

Back at Ivy we had another cuppa before 'the Troops' went for a walk, to see what was happening around 'the Ferry'.   I produced some of me ready meals for dinner for at 17.30.   After which the Iain, Jackie and Hazel louped into the car and set of home at 18.00.   I was surprised at how light it was at that time.   

21.45   We have one tired 'Birthday Boy' tonight;  but making myself tired. was really enjoyable.   A big 'Thank You' to everyone who has made this day so special.... I feel quite;  'loved' is probably the best way to describe how I feel.    I suspect that tomorrow might be a 'rest day'.   It's not going to be as windy tomorrow;  sunny intervals with a moderate NW wind being the forecast.   It's time for me to make the 'orlicks;  I have a book that needs a few pages turned over. 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....