Feeling lively ....

13th March 2024 (Wednesday)    08.00 ....The auld bones aren't exactly enthusiastic this

The 'Elie road - minus trees on the West side.

morrrrrrrning: However, once they start to cooperate with each other we'll be ready to go 'oot tae play'.   The weather is of the slightly damp kind just now, but the sky has a more promising look than it's had for the past few days.... (there was a big bloo patch towards the south earlier) and sunny spells are meant to come our way after midday.   The old saying.... "a clear sooth drooned the plooman"... means more rain to come.   After the sunny spells!

10.00   I haven't been out and about but I have done some 'ousework... not much, but enough to claim that I have actually done something.   I'm sort of hoping to go out on the bike when the sunny spells do arrive because the air is reasonably warm.... and we like warm.   The sky has an interesting look with 'bloo' bits starting to drift over.   In the meanwhile my arm muscles would benefit from the effort of lifting a mug o' tea!





19.00     My word... Spring has arrived.   The weather turned very Spring like this afternoon.... and I was feeling in the need of some exercise so went up to Broomlees on the bike to photograph the West side of the Elie road (A917).   The trees have been removed because they are old and past it;  unlike me I'm old and still trying to reach 'it'.... whatever 'it' is!   It was really good to be out on the bike again.... and the battery is being charged up for a longer run.   I'm not sure when that will be because the weather that's forecast for the next few days is ....not bike friendly if the forecasters have got it right.

I have no intention of going out on the bike tomorrow;  I am going to have a VIV (Very Important Visitor).   Emily and John are coming up to attend a funeral and they are bringing Henry, my

Irene and Andrew.

Great 
Grandson, for a cuppa.  The camera lens will be cleaned... and a fully charged battery in the camera.  The reason for them being here is sad, but I am looking forward to seeing Henry... and Em .... and John.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....