Bonnie sunny morrrrrning ....

24th March 2024 (Sunday)    09.00 .... We have a bright and sunny Sunday morrrrrrrrrring... and


the wind has moderated so it's warmer:  however, the wind is going to veer round to the East by late afternoon and that might bring a change in the weather.... colder and maybe even damp.  I enjoyed a good night of unbroken sleep;  and feel almost playful after a long hot shower to slacken aff stiff muscles.... after a busy  and enjoyable birthday walk round Kellie Castle garden.  I'm thinkin' it's breakfast time.

16.00   The wind has moderated and we have a quiet day now;  apart a light shower o' rain that, unfortunately for me, coincided with my plan to have a walk up to the golf course.    But it's only showers so I'll  have another cuppa then see what's happening.    So far today I have had the 'rest day' that I intended having.   Now I'm beginning to feel playful!   

Although this has been my birthday week I have been keeping up with the News.  Up there, with all the unpleasant news from around the world, was the news from the Princess of Wales that she is having treatment for cancer.  That news came as a total shock to most of the world, but it must have been absolute devastation for the Prince and Princess of Wales, and their young family.  I realise that around the world families have to cope with such news... and do so privately, with courage and dignity, and that the Princess is not alone.  The Princess made the announcement, about her 'nae weelness', herself on the video that we have all seen;  now that took courage of the highest order.  It's probably the most courageous announcement I have ever seen a young woman, with a young family ever do. They, the Prince and Princess of Wales and their young family, and all who suffer from such illness, are in my thoughts and prayers:  The Princess should now be allowed the privacy to get better.

17th fairway - Earlsferry Links.

19.30   I eventually had a walk up to the golf course late in the afternoon;  there was a busy sky, and golfers on the course to make interesting photographs.   I don't know what was in the air but my breathing was not good, but that didn't stop me enjoying my short walk with the camera.   I think it is the change in the weather that is the problem;  according to the weather forecasters we're taking  a step back to winter weather! 


22.30    As planned I have had a good 'rest day' .   I did some computer work then sorted out a few more photographs but most of the time I was reading (research).   Tomorrow I am visiting Alice;   the weather forecast isn't very good for tomorrow so a good day to do any shopping if we want to do that.    

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....