Brighter sky....

12th March 2024 (Tuesday)     08.30.... I am excited.... we almost had a sunny spell half an hour ago.   The



sky has bright bits in it this morning.... not 'iggzactly' bloo bits but definite brighter bits.   I feel the  stirrings of activeness in my leg bones.   Having said that the weather forecast is, 'light rain with a  moderate breeze', so I won't be taking the bike out just yet.... and won't be hanging out the washing, but,,, the promise of Spring is in a slightly warmer air!   Happy me.  

20.00   The slightly warmer mentioned above, was cold by lunch time... and any active stirrings  in the old bones quickly vanished.... and I went shopping instead.   I intended going to the Store (Ainster) to spend some of the 'Dividend' that has accumulated over the pat few years;  which has to be spent by the 31st December.   The car was pointing North.... so I ended up in Leven.  And.... I couldn't go to Alice's because she is away with Izzy for a few days... so I did the shopping and had a mug o' my ain coffee when I got back to Ivy.  The  A917 is operational again;  but we have temporary traffic lights in Upper Largo.  Anyway the shopping mission was accomplished successfully...albeit in the wrong shop.   I was back home by 15.00.... and my tae nails were flyin' all over the place by 15.30; and in the 'oover by 15.40.   Yep a successful day.

Balniel Farm cottar houses.

21.30    It's cauld out tonight.... in fact it's forecast to rain overnight and into tomorrow morning.   It will be an 'ousework/computer day for mew  if it is wet.   That's the 'plan' for tomorrow!   Tonight I am tired.... and well ready for the bedtime drink and bed with my book.   According to the weather forecaster the weather is going to be warmer tomorrow; it certainly wasn't warm when I was oot at the bucket a wee while ago.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....