Dust free morning ....

29th March 2024 (Friday)     "Happy Easter" to everyone .... enjoy this Holiday weekend.

08.45    we've had a lot of overnight rain... and it still is, raining that is,  but the sky is starting to break up


and sunny spells will soon brighten up this Good Friday morning.   We could have a few showers with  interesting clouds, so a bonnie day ahead.   There's a gentle breeze from the SSW .... I might get the bike out later; because it's not cold;  that said, the roads will be busy today.

21.00   Although it was a lovely day, the roads were to busy for me going out on the bike... but I had a walk up to the Pony Field in the middle of the afternoon.    I cold see showers across towards Edinburgh but we were lucky and didn't get one until late afternoon.... just after I got back from my walk.  I had a washing on the line and noticed a threatening cloud heading for Ivy Cottage!   I made it in time and got the washing in, just as the first raindrops began to fall.  The rain didn't last long but I see that we've had another shower recently ....I was oot at the bucket.

Ferry Road has been busy so I imagine that the villages are busy; the plans is to hover around Ivy tomorrow then go out on the bike on Sunday by which time the roads will be quieter.    The weather is forecast to be 'good' for Saturday, and Sunday, with Sunday being the better of the two days: Hopefully  quiet enough.... and warm enough for me to get the bike out. 

22.15   Apparently somebody called Beyoncé has made a Country music record;  I don't see how that can be headlines in the News... but it has been today.   Then again I have never heard of her, nor heard her singing so I'm maybe missing something.   I'll Google her after this update to find out why she is so important.

22.25   Oops;   I apologise to all the Beyoncé fans;  apparently she is the best of the best.... a proper 'All American' girl!   I'm a Jimmy Shand fan.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....