Wet....

27th March 2024 (Wednesday)    "Happy Birthday to Michael/Mike (No 1 son) who is 61 ...one year older today.   

08.30   It's dull, wet and windy just now, but that should all change by lunch time when 'sunny spells' are


due arrive.... probably off the '95' bus!  Getting out of bed this morning took a bit of will power, but I'm vertical, showered ...and ready to go out to play.   I went out as far as the front gate to get 'this morning's weather' photograph:  I won't venture out again until the sun breaks through!

10.15   Having looked at the Fife Weather cams for cheering signs and found none, I am having a mug o' coffee before working on the computer.   So far this morning I have watched the News, and a programme about the US of A entering the 'space age' after WWII, using German scientists and the German V2 rocket to get them started.

20.00    The sun eventually broke through to give us a very welcome sunny spell that dried things up;  then we had a shower.   We're having a mixed spell of weather right enough;  with another day of mixed weather tomorrow.  The holiday weekend weather is going to be sunnier but not overly warm.   I'd hoped to sit in the reinstated garden by Easter but that hasn't happened;  that said the weather is not 'iggzactly' the sitting out kind anyway.  The Easter weekend has always been stressful, and exceptionally busy, with Earlsferry choc a bloc with cars.   I'll just have to get the bike out.... if the weather is friendly, which is highly unlikely.   

I finally managed to get the 'hurdy gurdy' into the car boot:  I forgot that you had to lower the handles to do that.  My breathing has been seriously bad for the past couple of weeks, due to the cold, damp and wind spell.....  hence the 'hurdy gurdy' in the car boot.

I've been rearranging some pictures;  that's heavy duty work for me.   The kirk tower and Elie lighthouse are diamond art but the photo doesn't do them justice;  they sparkle when you move around the room.
 




Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....