Bright early morrrrrrrrrning .....

26th March 2024 (Tuesday)    08.30 .... We had a beautiful, albeit cold and short lived, start to the


morning:  then the sky clouded over and we could have spells of light rain.   I fancied going to the beach but the breathing tubes object to the cold air so I'm going to have breakfast and another cuppa.  I'll go for the paper .... and visit the harbour later in the morrrrrrrning;  we could have some interesting clouds. 

16.30   Although cold it has been a bonnie day .... I even went for the paper (forgot to pick it up but hey ho... I'll go for two papers tomorrow) and went to the harbour. The villages were busy both with visitors cars and workmen vans.   It looks like lie and Earlsferry is being rebuilt.   Apart from Ivy which is needing a coat o' paint.   I'll get that done (not personally) after the garden has been reinstated.

We've been lucky with the weather having missed out on the light rain, that I saw rattling along the 'Sooth side' when I was at the harbour. 

Elie lighthouse. 

22.30   Today's News has been dominated by the container ship that collided with the bridge in Baltimore;  it looked like it took about 30 seconds for the bridge to collapse after the initial collision;  it certainly was devastatingly fast.  The men working on the bridge didn't stand a chance;  my thoughts are with the families of the missing men.

I've had a reasonably active day but this weather, with winds from the Easterly direction, curtails my outside activities.   Rain is forecast to move in tonight.... and be with us until lunch time tomorrow, so I'll be lying low in the morning.
The Diamond Art picture of Elie lighthouse was done by Alice ....for my birthday.   The photograph doesn't do it justice as the little beads glint and make it 'live'.   I'll take photo of it on the wall tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....