Wet .....

14th March 2024 (Thursday)    08.00 .... Low cloud, with rain, has drifted in from the North Sea


and is to be with us for the whole of today;  it is not a play day.   Sunny spells?.... No sunny spells.    In fact it looks like being another unsettled, mostly damp, weekend.   I was hoping for a bonnier day for my visitor(s).  The camera is ready for action.... as is the button pressing finger!    Must 'go'... slight flap on this morrrrrrrrrring.  Actually I'll delay the flappin' and have another cuppa. 

19.00   This has been an exciting day:  my Very Important Visitor arrived bearing goodies.   Well Mum and Dad were i/c but Henry will take over in time.   I forgot just how small babies are, and how completely dependent they are on Mum and Dad.  An absolutely beautiful miniature human.  His vocabulary is limited to a wailing noise.... but he knows when he wants something!.... and so does Mum and Dad.

Emily, John and Henry set off for Cumbria (John's mum and Dad's place) about 14.00;  I sat down with a cuppa after a very exciting couple of hours... and promptly fell asleep.

Henry.

21.30    The weather has been dreich.... but that didn't spoil what has been a very enjoyable, exciting and emotional day.   Emily and John are coming up again in May when the weather should be 'bright and sunny' and we should be able to go for a daunder to the beach.   

This weather brought on a migraine an hour ago so I'm having a couple o' pills with my 'orlicks, and will get orf to bed after this update.   The rain is to be with us overnight and into tomorrow;  that means I won't be in a hurry to go anywhere in the morning!


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....