Bonnie morrrrrrrrrning....

22nd March 2024 (Friday)    08.15 .... we have a lovely, bright and breezy morning, with a 'wall

Russian Snowdrop.

to wall' blue sky....and it is forecast to be 'bright and breezy'  until sunset time.   Clouds are forecast to  make an appearance, scuttling over on the strong south westerly wind... (so not a 'wall to wall' blue all day, there is even the low chance of a few sharp showers), but there will be long sunny intervals .... and we like long sunny intervals.   Pity about the wind.

22.45  Pity about the wind?.... rubbish!   It was a lovely drying wind;  and I had a washing out!  And the ironing has been done!... so I'm a happy boy.   

As planned I went to Methil to visit Alice, had a cuppa then did a wee bit shopping before lunch.   I was late in going along to Leven, planning to miss any hold ups at the rush hours, (because of the roadworks at Letham Glen roundabout); but the temporary traffic lights are no longer operating.  The Leven exit from the roundabout has been 'Closed' and the traffic flowing freely.   You have to go up to take another way into Leven and Methil (there are various choices):  I went up to the traffic lights.

Back at Alice's I took a few photographs of her Russian Snowdrop.... but it wasn't a snowdrop photographing day.... too windy.   However I managed to get one that sort of shows the thin blue line on the petals.   We then had lunch before I set off for home, dropping Alice off at her daughter's on the way.   I was back home at 13.45... and sound asleep by 14.15.

I'm looking forward to 'The Troops' coming down tomorrow; the weather forecast is good so we will be able to go somewhere for lunch.  Tomorrow is my actual birthday;  I won't be 21 again.   



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....