Windy and overcast ....

6th November 2021 (Saturday)     10.00 .... It’s a breezy start to what is


going to be a very breezy day, but at least it was dry when I went for the paper.... and got it!    I’ve done the ‘Villages tour’ and although breezy it wasn’t cold.   The wind is forecast to freshen to F8 in the afternoon;  I could bike up to Chapel Green in that kind of wind, but I’ll see how I feel;  I seem to have no after effects from pruning the lilac tree yesterday, though I expect I’ll fall asleep in front of the tele after lunch.    It’s time for morning coffee.


19.00    We’ve had a bit of everything today, wind rain and sunny spells;  the only constant was the wind.... and it was fresh.    I went up to Chapel Green in the afternoon, and took a few photos from the lee of the Chapel.   It was nice enough out of the wind.... almost warm even, but there wisnae much going on.   We had two ‘Things’ sheltering from the wilder waters of the North Sea, and a load of Eider duck sheltering on the water below Chapel Green.    Eider duck are like corks;  they just bob up and doon with the water.


I have been tired today.... as I thought I might be, after working in the garden yesterday.    I have been out twice on the bike today but that’s all the exercise I’ve had:  most of the time I have been ‘lazy’.  I made ‘sausages and mash’ for lunch and that has been the physical ‘work’ part of today.    The computer has been ‘on’ most of the time.... as has the tele.    The tele acts like a sort of lullaby so I have had a few catnaps today.





20.00    The hatches have been battened doon, and I am now going to make the chocolate and browse the tele channels.    ‘Wild Britain’ was on in the afternoon and I found that interesting;  but Saturday evenings are usually rubbish.    I might end up watching a DVD.

The wind is to moderate by tomorrow morning.... though it will still be windy.    We are


forecast to have ‘strong winds and sunny intervals’.... so a bonnier day;   probably like it was this afternoon though not quite as windy.   I have ‘nae plans’ other than go for the paper and have a run round the villages.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....