Dust free morning ....

12th November 2021 (Friday)  10.30 .... It was raining heavily when I went

Cheddar Gorge.

for the paper about 07.00, but it is dry just now ..... though the Western looks threatening.   At least we have breaks in the clouds now.... and sunny spells are forecast for later so it is not all doom and gloom.   I might have a wander down to the beach after breakfast.

 Here’s an example of what I have to put up with being ‘me’:  When I was having a shower this morning (06.00) I couldn’t understand what was wrong with the non slip mat in the bath;   it was upside down and the wee sookers were sticking to my feet.   It felt like I was being attacked by a flat octopus.    

Oh ....the haircut plan has been put off until next week when the sun will be shining;   that way I won’t need another haircut until after New Year.   It’s morrrrrrrning coffee time.

Gough's cave.

16.30    I haven’t been out since I went for the paper this morning, but I have been busy enough around the house.... and on the computer, so I’ve had a satisfactory kind of day;  but not a ‘play day’.  

Slight moan    I’ve been keeping an eye on the  news from Glasgow;  COP26 has been, more or less, as Greta Thunberg predicted....“Blah blah blah”, just like the previous 25 COP’s.   It’s not really surprising that the planet is in trouble .... Mother Earth is having to contend with a plague of ‘human locusts’ , apparently quite prepared to destroy anything for personal gain;   including the atmosphere that made life possible on planet Earth.   It’s a sad state of affairs.    Moan over.

20.00    Wellll .... it has been  a funny old day;  especially the weather.    I’m contented

Cheddar Gorge.

enough with what I have done today but I’m looking forward to a sunnier day tomorrow:  Sunny intervals with a light wind is the forecast.... so we should get out and about.   I never even went  out with the camera today, though I thought about it in the middle of the day, when that ‘nearly sunny spell was over us’.    I’ll make up for it tomorrow.   In the meantime I’ll unearth a couple of older photos for today’s ‘news’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....