Peaceful morning.....

25th November 2021 (Thursday)   09.30 ....  we have another ‘bright and


sunny’ morning, but the air is chillier;   That said, it’s a lovely day for wrapping up and going out.    I’ve been to the beach to catch the sunrise;  it was bonnie but not one of those spectacular sunrises:  it was a very calm and peaceful start to the day.   I’ve yet to go for the paper but I’m going up after10.00 ‘cos I have a prescription to pick up.




18.00   Early morning was the best part of the day;  the sky clouded over mid morning and there has been a raw wind most of the day.    I had a successful shopping mission to the ‘Store’  (Anstruther) in the morning;   I say successful because I ended up with a lot more than I went for;  yes... the odd goodie found its way into the trolley.    I also remembered to go to the ‘paper shop’,  and to pick up the prescription from the chemist.   ‘The Boy’ was very organised this morning.   


The afternoon was ‘different’.    At one point the wind moderated and I thought about getting the bike out, but decided that it was too cold, so louped into the car and went up to the ‘hole in the wall’ to get some money.   Although I had the camera with me I didn’t go anywhere.... all I wanted was to get back to Ivy and a hot cuppa.    I have a load of this morning’s sunrise photographs to keep me occupied this evening.

The raw wind has freshened, as I found out when I put the ‘green’ bucket out just now: and .... it is not an evening for taking photos of stars.  I shall settle down in front of the tele after I Skype ‘M’ at 19.00.  

20.00    There’s strong winds forecast (Amber warning) for us tomorrow afternoon, and


through until Saturday morning;  as soon as the mechanic picks up the car, I’ll loup on the bike, pick up and pay the papers, then get back to Ivy and settle down for the day;  taking a few ‘sunrise time’ photos on the way.   I’m lovin’ the light and clouds we have at sunrise time just now;  though I do understand that folk can get fed up of the ‘same thing’ every morning;  which is why I’m not putting them on FB just now.   Must go ‘slight flap on’;   got to browse the tele Channels.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....